Thursday, May 13, 2010

SHEA FISHING 2010










SHEA FISHING 2010


Today, was the annual fishing trip, to Shea Sand & Gravel. A Field Trip that I know Many of the kids look forward too every year! I know Mandy starts talking about the next one, almost immediately , She looks forward to it.





Everything was AWESOME.....from the fully stocked pond for fishing, to a yummy lunch , to seeing so many of Mandy's teachers from years ago !

I was not there,but, I was told that Mandy caught a BIG Fish, and when her fishing buddy suggested they take it up to be weighed , The compassion in my girl came out, when she said NO, I want to throw him back.



There was even a visit from Smokey The Bear......Mandy thought he was so cool, he gave her a HUG !


Below, I have posted a couple of pictures of just a few of the MANY volunteers, who make this day such a SUCCESS !!



The grill master who cooked the hot dogs etc !!





The ladies who assisted serving !!



Best Friends Forever !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Shea Sand and Gravel for another FANTASTIC DAY !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment