Monday, May 24, 2010

Mandy's 20th Birthday, Celebration #1 !!!

Yesterday ( Sunday) , We had a small celebration for Miss. Mandy's 20th bithday, she wanted to do something, where she could invite her friends from school. So after looking around at diffrent options she chose Chuck E Cheese !! I have only been to 1 party there, so I was not sure what to expect , WOW what a wonderful surprise and Oh My Gosh, the girls had so much FUN!!! Playing games, eating pizza and who could forget , YUMMY Birthday Cupcakes !!


One of the Mom's has been taking pictures in our class forever ! she does such a GREAT job, when I asked if she would take the pics of Mandy's party, she graciously accepted ! I could'nt choose just a few SO, I am including a link to the "SmileBox" she created for Mandy !!


Guests of the Party were:


The Birthday Girl, Mandy

Charleene ( with her Mom Patty)

Chelsea ( with her Mom Vickie)

Kaidee ( was brought by a friend )

Sarah Jane( With her Mom Becky , who was our "photographer")


ENJOY The SmileBox ( Link below) , The Kids ALL had such a GREAT Time!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment