Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Infamous Light Up Cup !!!!!!

While we were at Disney World last month, we bought "MANY" souviners to remember our trip. and, instead of lugging them all home, we sent them home via UPS ! The 1st box came late last week, and MANY things were missing !
I was SO disappointed , so I called the # on the reciept for missing or lost packages, THEY were so helpful !! I kept ALL my reciepts and they were able to pop up on their computers exactly what was missing , and, they told me that while they had an investigative team working on finding it, in case they did'nt...... They would be able to use my reciept and get EVERYTHING on it REPLACED! I was SO AFRAID to say ANYTHING to Mandy, so I just told her they were still looking for it.She chose a blue light up Mickey Mouse Sourcer Cup, and last week started asking where that cup was !! After I knew the box had been located I asked if the "Light up Cup" was inside, and they put me on hold while they searched thru it. The girl came back on the phone and said she had found it ! I explained the situation, and told her a little of Mandy's background, and when I was finished, she said " You tell Mandy that her light up cup is on its way and will be at her house soon! I did just that, and the Squeals of JOY brought tears to my eyes !

Here is Mandy with the INFAMOUS CUP and also, her "Mandy Mouse" Ears made and sent by some dear friend's!





"Mandy Mouse" !!!

While we were taking pictures. She went into her room and came out with her Minnie Mouse that we bought, Minnie is dressed to the "Nines" with fur, glitter and a pair of "High Heels sandals" Mandy LOVES her and said she should get her picture taken too ! :)


Minnie dressed to the "nines" !!


SO MUCH FUN !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment