Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas Trees 2010

Mandy has been bugging me for a little over a week , to put up her Christmas tree , I told her "After Thanksgiving" and, she DIDN'T Forget, as soon as she got up yesterday, she wanted to do it ! I was able to keep her "Occupied" with "Black Friday" shopping and even when she asked last night , I said, we have to wait ....thinking she'd forget, when I got up this morning, she was already awake ( not a usual occurrence" to beat me awake) but, she was up, dressed , had her bed made and even cleared her desk off ! So I said OK, and she got it out, put it up and even decorated it all by herself !!





And, when she was done, she came out and wanted to know when I was putting the one up in the living room !!! I tried to change the subject, but, NO such luck !! a picture of the living room one is below.

No comments:

Post a Comment